Park Quality Ambassador, Nights
Do you truly shine when the sun goes down? Do you consistently expect to exceed others expectations? Is good just never good enough for you? We’re looking for dedicated, diligent, energetic individuals to ensure that our parks are ready to go when it’s time to open.What you get to do:
Working in Park Operations, you’ll perform a wide variety of prep duties prior to the park opening. This will include: trash removal/disposal, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, window and mirror washing, restroom cleaning, office, breakroom and hallway cleaning, store/merchandise area cleaning, cobweb removal/cleaning, and storage room/area cleaning. Working in a team environment, you will model a positive attitude, a high level of energy and an unyielding commitment to quality. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Follow standard operating procedures related to park opening
- Deliver a consistently high-quality product
- Provide excellent service in an efficient and courteous manner
- Perform other duties as needed
What else is important:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company driving guidelines preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand for entire shift and climb/ascend heights
- Ability to work indoors and in dimly-lit outdoors, in all weather conditions
- Scheduling flexibility
Hours will vary based on the parks operating schedule and are not guaranteed.
The perks of the position:
- Part Time: Ability to be scheduled up to 30 hours per week
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at Sea World is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
Join the team
- Start by completing our on-line application
- Self-schedule a “job placement” phone call
- If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
- Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperwork
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.