Life has its ups and downs, and its twists and turns. And you’ll deliver them to our guests in a big way! You may even throw people for a loop while turning their world upside-down. And you’ll do it all in a way that ensures the highest standards of safety and security.What you get to do:
As a Ride Operator, you’ll provide exceptional guest service while delivering the thrills and excitement we’re known around the world for. You will ensure excellent guest service by responding to and exceeding their requirements, expectations and needs. In all you do, you will consistently practice safe work habits, including the use of personal protection equipment (PPE). You will also:
What it takes to succeed:
- Monitor rides, following all safety regulations
- Test equipment before opening ride
- Ensure guests meet ride admission requirements
- Assist in loading and unloading guests from ride
- Maintain area cleanliness
- Maintain guest safety
- Answer guest questions and advise them on show times and park attractions
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Report unsafe situations
The perks of the position:
- At least 18 years of age
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal abilities
- A commitment to great customer service
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 lbs.
- Participation in American Red Cross and SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment audit processes
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at SeaWorld is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
1. Start by completing our on-line application
2. Next you will receive a link to Self-schedule a “job placement” phone call – be sure to check your spam email
3. If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
4. Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperworkJoin the team
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld San Diego is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.