Park Operations Host/Hostess-Projects
Do you truly shine when the sun goes down? Do you consistently expect to exceed others expectations? Is good just never good enough for you? We’re looking for dedicated, diligent, energetic individuals to ensure that our parks are ready to go when it’s time to open.What you get to do:
Working as a Park Operations Host or Hostess for Projects, you’ll perform a wide variety of prep duties prior to the park opening. This will include: blow packing, pressure washing, recycling/solid waste, trash removal/disposal, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, window and mirror washing, restroom cleaning, office, breakroom and hallway cleaning, store/merchandise area cleaning, cobweb removal/cleaning, storage room/area cleaning, and assisting in our warehouse as needed. Working in a team environment, you will model a positive attitude, a high level of energy and an unyielding commitment to quality. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Follow standard operating procedures related to park opening
- Deliver a consistently high-quality product
- Provide excellent service in an efficient and courteous manner
- Perform other duties as needed
Must be at least 18 years oldValid driver's license and ability to meet company driving guidelines preferredStrong communication and interpersonal skills Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 75 lbs.Ability to walk and stand for entire shift and climb/ascend heightsAbility to work indoors and in dimly-lit outdoors, in all weather conditionsHours may change based on park hours and business needs.The perks of the position:
- Must be available to work primarily between the hours of 3:30am and 12:30pm
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at SeaWorld is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
Join the team
- Start by completing our on-line application
- Receive a link to take our virtual job tryout – be sure to check your spam email
- Self-schedule a “job placement” phone call
- If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
- Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperwork
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld Orlando is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.