Guest Arrival Ambassador (Entry)
Are you fun, friendly and hospitable? Do you enjoy making people feel warm and welcome? This opportunity is just the ticket for you!What you get to do:
As a Guest Arrival Ambassador (Entry), you’ll be the positive, enthusiastic face that first greets our guests as they come through our park entrances. Working as part of a team, you’ll increase productivity while providing excellent guest service. More than that, you’ll collect and provide accurate, vital data regarding our ticket products as well as gather guest entry survey data. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Scan tickets and passes as well as capture photographs using a handheld scanner to monitor the ticket validation process
- Perform crowd control at park entry and exit points
- Help guests with park entrance and exit inquiries
- Maintain cleanliness of park areas
- Complete opening and closing procedures
- Practice safe work habits, including the use of personal protective equipment
The perks of the position:
- Excellent comprehension and communication skills
- Ability to stand and walk in extreme weather conditions for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Scheduling flexibility
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude and deliver excellent guest service
- Ability to complete all legal, company and department training requirements
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at SeaWorld is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
1. Start by completing our on-line application
2. Receive a link to self-schedule a “job placement” phone call – be sure to check your spam email
3. If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
4. Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperworkJoin the team
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld San Antonio is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.