Applicants must be fully available, including nights and weekends
The Costume Distribution Attendant: Basic Requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to work flexible schedule with no set days off between 8am - 6pm to include weekends and holidays
• Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 30 pounds several times throughout a scheduled shift, this includes overhead lifting/reaching.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stand for long periods of time
• Minimum two years customer service experience
- Must have basic computer skills
• Must be willing to comply with and ensure team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines.
• Sewing experience a plusJob Responsibilities:
• Assist and process current and new team members concerning issue of uniforms
• General warehouse stock duties, inventory.
• Laundry to include operation of washers and dryers (linen, rags, uniforms, etc.)
• Administer wardrobe guidelines
• Maintain daily paperwork
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of costuming areas, and stocking adequate inventory and costuming repair materials.