Photo Sales Clerk
You can’t put a price on happiness. But you can help people bring home a wonderful reminder of one of the best times of their lives. Ready to connect guests from around the world with cool merchandise? We’re looking for a positive, energetic individual to join us as a Photo Sales Clerk.What you get to do:
As a Photo Sales Clerk, you’ll deliver exceptional guest service while helping guests with their photo selections and upselling when appropriate. Your “bottom line” will be to ensure guests have a shopping experience that meets and exceeds their expectations. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Operate cash register
- Follow cash handling policies and procedures
- Process digital photos
- Communicate with photographers to ensure accurate and orderly guest photo process
- Download, sort and assemble photo packages, and order using computer software when necessary
- Keep merchandise counters, computers, and displays neat and clean
- Stock sales floors and cart locations
- Ensure a high standard of safety guests and employees
- Consistently demonstrate courteous and professional behavior
- Work as part of a team to increase productivity
- Practice safe work habits, including the use of personal protective equipment
- Support other park areas as needed
The perks of the position:
- At least 18 years old
- Outgoing personality with strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Commitment to excellent guest service
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to accurately handle cash and learn/use point of sale system
- Flexibility, dependability and integrity
- Prior retail sales experience preferred
- Ability to interact with large groups of people while providing excellent customer service
- Math/computer proficiency and knowledge of photo imaging programs
- Sales and upselling abilities
- Ability to stand, walk, and work for prolonged periods of time in all weather conditions
- Scheduling flexibility
- Ability to complete all legal, company and department training requirements
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
Join the team!
- Start by completing our on-line application
- Receive a link to take our virtual job tryout – be sure to check your spam email
- Self-schedule a “job placement” phone call
- If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
- Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperwork
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld Orlando is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.