Ready to dive into an exciting, one-of-a-kind opportunity? When it comes to helping others, do you want to do more than just get your feet wet? As a Lifeguard
at a SeaWorld park, you’ll deliver the peace of mind that ensures a memorable and positive experience for our guests. If you’re passionate, positive and hard-working, this is place for you – check it out!What you get to do:
Being a Lifeguard at Aquatica Orlando is a lot more than sitting on a platform and putting zinc oxide on your nose. You’ll roll up your sleeves (if you have sleeves) and play a key role in ensuring a safe and enjoyable guest experience. In addition to monitoring swimming areas and helping guests in distress, you’ll greet and interact with guests, answer questions and resolve guest issues. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Interact with guests while implementing park safety guidelines
- Monitor all park waterways and respond to guests in distress
- Maintain the cleanliness of your area
- Participate in American Red Cross and SeaWorld audit processes
- Attend in-service meetings and cross-train to work in other park areas
- Practice safe work habits, including the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
The perks of the position:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You will need to successfully complete the Deep Guard swim test, including 300 yd. continuous swim, underwater object retrieval, etc.
- You must successfully pass the company provided and paid American Red Cross certification trainings to include CPR and AED
- You must pass regular swim tests and in-service/safety audits
- You must be comfortable with heights and diving into water
- You must be able to work varied schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
- Voluntary health insurance (full-time, temporary employees)
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!