Park Operations Host/Hostess-Projects
$2000 Sign-On Bonus Offered!
Here is how you can jump into exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
Do you truly shine when the sun goes down? Do you consistently expect to exceed others expectations? Is good just never good enough for you? We’re looking for dedicated, diligent, energetic individuals to ensure that our parks are ready to go when it’s time to open.What you get to do:
Working as a Park Operations Host or Hostess for Projects, you’ll perform a wide variety of prep duties prior to the park opening. This will include: blow packing, pressure washing, maintain clean guest pathways, maintain sand, beach chairs & umbrellas, recycling/solid waste, trash removal/disposal, sweeping, vacuuming, restroom cleaning. Working in a team environment, you will model a positive attitude, a high level of energy and an unyielding commitment to quality. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Maintain/clean grounds inside of the resort including trash removal
- Maintain/clean the pathways for the guests including sweeping and raking
- Maintain/clean sand, beach chairs, umbrellas, and other park materials
- Operate equipment such as sand pro, sand sifter, blow pack, street sweeper
- Proactively initiate positive guest interaction
- Maintain/clean resort restroom facilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must be at least 18 years oldValid driver's license and ability to meet company driving guidelines preferredThe perks of the position:
- Must be available to work primarily between the hours of 3:00am and 11:00am
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at SeaWorld is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
1. Start by completing our on-line application
2. Receive a link to self-schedule a “job placement” phone call – be sure to check your spam email
3. If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
4. Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperworkJoin the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
Discovery Cove Orlando is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.