The sights! The sounds! The tastes! A great eating experience is just as big a part of our guest experience as our rides, attractions and shows. And you’ll provide the expertise and leadership
that makes it all happen. Right now, we have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a passionate, forward-thinking Culinary Assistant Supervisor.
What you get to do:
As a Culinary Assistant Supervisor, you’ll provide the highest level of guest service and satisfaction. Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help guests create positive, lasting memories through great eating experiences.
• Responsible for supervising a shift within a specific outlet
• Responsible for performing job duties/tasks of positions within scope of supervision
• Establishes and maintains a positive atmosphere which ensures the highest level of ambassador performance and guest service while enforcing and complying with safety procedures and guidelines
• Supervises, trains and counsels ambassadors while ensuring proper training and development in accordance with SEA guidelines; such as minor infractions (i.e. attendance,
• Accurately tracks ambassador labor to include daily scheduling and break management
• Complies with area opening and closing procedures and ensures all ambassadors complete tasks within a timely manner.
What it takes to succeed:
• Must be at least 16 years old; Must be at least 18 years old for certain venues.
• Must be able to provide approved footwear (e.g. approved non-slip shoes, steel-toed shoes, specified color requirements, etc.) upon first date of employment.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) months park experience with no significant performance deficiencies within that period or equivalent three (3) months external leadership industry
• Must be able to perform job duties/task and meet the minimum qualifications of the positions within the scope of supervision.
• Must have a working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Provides excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors.
• Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays
• Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
• Must be willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
• Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19