The Park Quality Assistant Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the highest level of cleanliness for guests and ambassadors to enjoy. This role requires oversight of pressure washing, hosing pathways, parking lot cleanup via sweeper truck, restroom detail cleaning, dumpster routes, carpet extraction/cleaning, floor care including waxing and stripping, gutter cleaning, high reach work, cardboard baling, trash compacting, barricade setups, warehouse responsibilities, furniture repairs, equipment maintenance, special projects, and any other park needs.Basic Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a SeaWorld Driving Permit.
- Must be able to provide approved footwear (e.g. approved non-slip shoes, specified color requirements, etc.) upon first date of employment.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) months park experience with no significant performance deficiencies within that period or equivalent three (3) months external leadership industry experience.
- Must be able to perform job duties/task and meet the minimum qualifications of the positions within the scope of supervision.
- Must have a working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weeknights, weekdays, weekends, and holidays. Shifts are regularly scheduled from 3am-10:30am
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting, and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
The perks of the position:
- Responsible for supervising a shift within a specific outlet
- Responsible for performing job duties/tasks of positions within scope of supervision
- Establishes and maintains a positive atmosphere which ensures the highest level of ambassador performance and guest service while enforcing and complying with safety procedures and guidelines
- Supervises, trains and counsels ambassadors while ensuring proper training and development in accordance with SEA guidelines; such as minor infractions (i.e. attendance, grooming, etc.).
- Accurately tracks ambassador labor to include daily scheduling and break management
- Complies with area opening and closing procedures and ensures all ambassadors complete tasks within a timely manner
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!