You can’t put a price on happiness. But you can help people bring home a wonderful reminder of one of the best times of their lives. Ready to connect guests from around the world with cool merchandise? We’re looking for positive, energetic individuals to join us as Sales Clerks.What you get to do:
As a Sales Ambassador, you’ll deliver exceptional guest service while providing guests with product information and upselling when appropriate. Your “bottom line” will be to ensure guests have a shopping experience that meets and exceeds their expectations. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Greet and interact with guests
- Answer questions and resolve guest issues
- Assist guests with product information
- Focus on up-selling and increasing sales
- Operate cash register
- Ensure merchandise is properly and accurately price marked
- Take regular and special inventory counts
- Minimize losses due to damage or theft
- Perform stock duties and maintain merchandise counters and displays
- Keep all assigned areas clean
The perks of the position:
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to accurately handle cash and learn/use point of sale system
- Flexibility, dependability and integrity
- Prior retail sales experience preferred
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld San Antonio is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.