Food Service Cashier (Seasonal)
|This posting is for a Seasonal Position
Must be available to work through September 7, 2015
Greet, communicate, serve food/beverages, ring sales for each guest fast, courteous and efficient manner
Requirements and Competencies
- Effective communication, good organization and interpersonal skills.
- Be exposed to fumes, dust, and/or odor
- Be exposed to water
- Work in cold temperature extremes
- Work in hot temperature extremes
- Work indoors with air conditioning
- Work indoors with no air conditioning
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Work outdoors in shaded areas
- Work with chemicals
- Greet and serve each guest in a fast, efficient and courteous manner, monitor and maintain portion control, monitor and maintain quality of finished food product.
- Maintain monies and sales iformation for audit annd balance, Follow proper cash handling procedures, as defined by the Cash Handling Policies.
- Maintain clean and safe area, as defined by SEA and Health Dept. standards.
- Communicate effectively with back line personnel and supervision.
- Wash dishes, pans and utensils to include knives
- Restock work station as necessary.
- Restock and clean respective area upon closing to include cleaning station, floors, trash cans.
||Water Country USA Williamsburg
||Starting Rate: $8.80 / hour