- Perform diverse landscaping, horticulture, groundskeeping and greenhouse tasks which may include but are not limited to watering, weeding, planting, transplanting, pruning, mulching, and mowing.
- Perform construction and installation tasks which may include but are not limited to retention walls, pavement, and irrigation installation.
- Perform tasks related to the installation, care, maintenance, and removal of park trees.
- Equipment operation (with training) which may include but are not limited to mowers, augers, trimmers, shears, trills, utility carts, water tanks, tractors, forklift, trucks and trailers.
- Perform tasks related to cold-weather protection as well as preparation for storms. Also repair work for any weather damaged areas.
- Perform other landscaping tasks as necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A valid driver’s license with proof of insurance is preferred but not required.
- Landscaping and/or groundskeeper experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to include early mornings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be dependable and willing to learn all aspects of landscaping and horticulture.
- Position includes considerable walking, climbing, lifting, carrying, bending, and kneeling. Team members must be able to safely, correctly and repeatedly lift 50 pounds.