Area Host - Park Operations (Male)
|This posting is for a Seasonal Position
Must be available to work through September 5, 2016
Creating a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for guests in presentation of park and restroom cleanliness as well as positive interaction with guests.
Requirements and Competencies
- Reliable, courteous, positive attitude, well groomed, ready to act, consistent, and mature
- Be exposed to fumes, dust, and/or odor
- Be exposed to loud noises
- Be exposed to water
- Wear protective gear when required
- Work from heights
- Work in hot temperature extremes
- Work indoors with air conditioning
- Work indoors with no air conditioning
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Work outdoors in shaded areas
- Work with chemicals
- Park and restroom cleanliness
- Area Included: Restroom showers, urinals, stalls, closets, sinks, diaper changing facilities, changing room, floors and vestibules.
- Park: all park grounds including ash trays, trash cans, guest dining tables, walkways and flower beds
- Additional areas: food service queuing lines, employee break areas and restrooms, ride queue areas, communicating problems and concerns with supervisor, emptying trash cans throughout the park and
- taking to dumpster areas, maintaining dumpster areas in a clean, presentable manner.
- Initiating guest contact and assisting guests with questions and comments as appropriate.
||Water Country USA Williamsburg
||Starting Rate: $8.15 / hour